Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • I am a man of patience but FFS YODEL!
  • montarius
    Free Member

Has anyone had the joy of using Amazon deliveries?

If you are out when they try and deliver, their only option is to try to redeliver. Considering I work during the day, this is never going to work well me for me.

As they don’t have any collection facilities, all they can do is try 3 times then they cancel your order. How useful…

I wish they still used RM for their deliveries.

Jamie
    Free Member

If you are out when they try and deliver, their only option is to try to redeliver. Considering I work during the day, this is never going to work well me for me.

Amazon locker?

wwaswas

I’m still worried that the OP’s parcel hasn’t arrived yet.

spud-face

Yodel around my way are dandy!
    Just had my latest impulse On-one order delivered by the ever foxy local lady. Apologies to any subsequent deliverees, she was no doubt titillated* to distraction by my wild-eyed 3hrs sleep stare, bedsweats and dressing-gown-flapping-in-the-breeze combo and’ll misdeliver the rest of the cargo.

*sickened

montarius
    Free Member

I use that when at work Jamie for smaller items (which is great I might add) but nothing close to me at home.

tuskaloosa
    Free Member

looks like the LBS may be a winner here

Never used Yodel but lost my rag with John Lewis who conveniently made me wait a whole Saturday (couldn’t give me a set time was told anywhere from 8.00am to 6pm!).. of course the guy never turned up. Couldn’t get through without having to wait a min of 20mins ech time before my patience ran out and I disconnected. Called them on Monday, was told “oh sorry sir we don’t do collections on Saturdays you were given the wrong information.” She actually suggested I drop the parcel off at the post office. the parcel being a microwave!

Deep, deep , deep breath… had a polite conversation with the manager which resulted in some compensation for my troubles.

But experience tells me these courier services are all the same… wait at home for a 4 or 8hr window!

cloudnine
    Free Member

DPD or Interlink Express will give you a 1hr window for delivery and live GPS tracking of the delivery driver.

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘I am a man of patience but FFS YODEL!’ is closed to new replies.