Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • I already thought Nani was a tool…. (wendyball content)
  • grum
    Free Member

But really:

Manchester United’s Nani has invested a proportion of his wages in a life-size marble statue of himself

😆

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/mar/08/stewart-downing-lifestyle-court-agent

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Oh well then he deserves a good kicking every time he steps on the pitch then.

What a knob. 🙄

LoCo
    Free Member

😆 what you mean you don’t have a statue of yourself 😳

Gary_C

Imagine if Beckham had one done….

…his Mrs would be stood talking to it for an hour before she realised….

GlitterGary
    Free Member

Personally I like Stephen Ireland’s pool table:

http://thetotalfootballer.com/2010/09/photographic-tour-stephen-irelands-ridiculous-house/

And chihuahua…

Gary_C

Have you seen Stephen Irelands cars???

😯

LoCo
    Free Member

I’m sure I saw one football had a throne room with his and hers thrones on cribs or something like that which channel hopping

LoCo
    Free Member

Externally the house is quite nice in a designy type way.

oldgrump08
    Free Member

Elfin – bet your lot have some really tasty stuff……

GlitterGary
    Free Member

“Externally the house is quite nice in a designy type way.”

It’s the bits on the inside he and his missus got their mitts on that are the problem though.
    😉

LoCo
    Free Member

What do you mean that pink rooms lovely 😯

MrGreedy

Holy smoke, that Stephen Ireland stuff is ridiculous. Almost makes Phil Neville’s old place (with monogrammed gates, carpets etc.) look tasteful.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Innit though?

Niiiiiice….

What’s not to like?

GlitterGary
    Free Member

Phil Neville’s place looks delightful, I might just cry at the beauty of it all.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Weep, GlitterGary; weep.

grum
    Free Member

How much do you reckon it would actually cost to get a marble statue made? I want one of my cat.

MrGreedy

It might be an urban legend, but I think I read somewhere that the people who built the Nevilles’ swimming pool were Liverpool fans, and they put a Liverpool shrine in underneath the tiling somewhere.

oldgit
    Free Member

How much do you reckon it would actually cost to get a marble statue made? I want one of my cat.

Probably cheaper to buy a cat that looks like one of those statues you get at garden centre.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

So, how about some of the same invective aimed at succesful bankers being aimed at these overpaid scum?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Jeeze, Flashy, that’s a bit strong!?!? 😯

‘Scum’?? Why?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Iz it coz I iz trollin’?

😉

They are sickeningly overpaid, however.

donsimon
    Free Member

So, how about some of the same invective aimed at succesful bankers being aimed at these overpaid scum?

These overpaid scum make lots of people very happy each weekend, apparently you’re the only one who seems the thieving bankers deserve anything positive. Poor little love.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

You’re just jealous cos you weren’t picked for footy at school, and you had to go and play netball with the girls instead.

In your pants.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Flash was the Lacrosse team’s ballboy.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

😆 @ Fred!

No soccer played at my school, but I did play with the netball team at times…..

iDave
    Free Member

a) they have talent and aren’t picked for the team because of their social connections
    b) bankers have been far from successful in recent years and get rewarded for failure rather than dropped
    c) footballers aren’t bailed out by tax payers and therefore are not, according to Mervyn King, the cause of the current slashing of services
    d) I could go on

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

They are sickeningly overpaid, however.

I agree, but then so are loads of other people, including bankers.

No-one needs that sort of money, speshly when others are so poor.

Footballers are easy targets though, because some of ’em display ‘poor taste’.

I think insisting yer portrait gets put on currency is far more vulgar than having a statue of yerself made, though.

CountZero

Those pics are solid proof that money never ever bought a person good taste. About what I’d expect from your average middle-east despot.

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘I already thought Nani was a tool…. (wendyball content)’ is closed to new replies.