Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • I accept I'm getting old….
  • imnotverygood

..I take it they don’t employ people who know how to write English on the BBC News website:
    The 29ft Westerly Konsort yacht Tangon got grounded on the south side of Maiden Isle just outside Oban Bay.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-24103631
    sigh

camo16
    Free Member

Got grounded? Maiden Isle was just teaching dat yacht to keep it real, innit.

😉

br
    Free Member

One thing I’ve noticed as I get older is that I’ve now more experience than most, and it’s bloody frustrating – dealing with idiots day-in, day-out 🙂

camo16
    Free Member

Sometime in your late 30s, some evil dude fits you with an idiot magnet while you’re asleep. FACT.

JEngledow
    Free Member

It’s nice to know the family are safe, but is that really a news-worthy story? It must be a slow news day for BBC Glasgow & West Scotland.

Sometime in your late 30s, some evil dude fits you with an idiot magnet while you’re asleep. FACT.

I think they fitted mine too early, either that or I’m going to be really screwed in a few years 😯

eskay

I accept I’m getting old….

…. But I have trained hard for this race and all of you 40+ people sat on the couch watching this can take inspiration from my miraculous achievement.

God bless America.

sleepless
    Free Member

The BBC seem extremely keen to value everything in US Dollars before the £.

slowoldgit
    Free Member

When you’re properly old and grumpy you’ll avoid the BBC: too many chirpy young people like that Peston on the news.

CountZero

slowoldgit – Member
    When you’re properly old and grumpy you’ll avoid the BBC: too many chirpy young people like that Peston on the news.

I had a phone call a couple of weeks ago, on the Monday morning, from a young lady who was so chirpy it should have been illegal. I’m not very good with Mondays, the older I get, the less good I get with ’em.
    But as she was from the Western Daily Press, calling to tell me I’d just won two tickets to see Leonard Cohen in Cardiff, being rude would have just been churlish! 😀

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘I accept I'm getting old….’ is closed to new replies.