Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Hyundai iload or i800 crew van mpv, any experiences?
  • redstripe
    Free Member

Couple near me for sale at what look like reasonable prices and good spec, anyone with real life experience for family/bike transport? No don’t want a T5 thanks. cheers

nstpaul

I have a 61 plate 8 seater i800 since new, 27000 miles, average 27mpg, but mostly short runs.
    Has rattled inside like it had 150000 miles on it since new but never got any worse so quite well built if not very ‘tactile’ inside ??
    Ate front discs and pads by first mot last week, but it is big and heavy.
    Massive inside, easily takes my four kids under 10,wife and inlaws along with heaps of luggage when required.
    3rd row of seats bolted down but if removed could get several bikes in. Takes my large 29″ Cube sting diagonally in boot upright with front wheel off and 3rd row of seats in place.

Make sure that if out of warrenty(5 year) that the handbrake works, common problem that actuators at rear stick and then it’s a £1400 bill from main dealer to sort

redstripe
    Free Member

Thanks, useful info

chewkw
    Free Member

Was driven in the MPV i800 (auto gear) recently in the far east for 8 hour round trip with 6 adults. Very comfortable, roomy and smooth. Very impress but I was the passenger rather than the driver.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Hyundai iload or i800 crew van mpv, any experiences?’ is closed to new replies.