Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Hydration packs with integrated back protection..whats good?
  • tymbian
    Free Member

…and are there any that work comfortably with a neck brace or am I asking for too much?

hainman
    Free Member

Doesn’t the osprey hydration bladder have a hard spine backing

tymbian
    Free Member

Is it any good?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    kraken2345
    Free Member

I just got a Scott FR 12 pack which gets mixed review in general. However, I bought it on sale for less than half RRP as around £100 for a bag for me is ridiculous. I like it and it’s got a backplate made up from D30 material which has seemed to help impacts when falling into my pack, also helps stop pumps in the bag digging in when riding or crashing. Also, it has a velcro waist strap as well as the normal strap which helps make it fit really securely.

lucorave
    Free Member

Evoc. Not the cheapest but in my experience brilliant. Plus they? do free crash replacement on the protector.

honourablegeorge

Evoc ones are really well made well laid out, mine is good as new after years of use , not a stitch out of place. And when I slammed the door of the car on the clasp and broke it they sent me one free.

All for nothing if they don’t fit you comfortably, but I’d strongly recommed them.

1timmy1
    Free Member

My camelbak kuda is working well, not crash tested it yet. Apparently it can take multiple hits before it needs replacing.

carlos
    Free Member

Another Evoc vote here. Very comfy to wear, loads of pockets and places inside for kit, only downside is it’s a bit sweaty on the back, but that could just be me

Carlos

twistedpencil

Another vote for evoc here.

MartynS

Evoc….

Just got a FR trail black line
    It’s huge, there is a temptation to fill it but it’s the comfyist pack I’ve ever had.
    With a neck brace… I don’t know. They do sit quite high so maybe try if you csn

oldfart

Another vote for Evoc , I bought mine after a close shave riding in Madeira last year . Seems huge but it sits flatter on my back than my Camelbak did and therefore is super comfy . Only downside for me is the mahoosive waist strap seems a tad unnecessary? Can make it a bit sweaty in hot conditions but it wraps itself round you feeling real secure , nice confidence inspiring . Oh and a Camelbak bladder will fit .

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Hydration packs with integrated back protection..whats good?’ is closed to new replies.