Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • hydration pack
  • andybrad

I recently saw my bosses new hrdration pack. A ospray raptor. Looked really good and got me considering a new backpack. I currently use a kriega R20 and it was great on the motorbike but overkill for the mtb. However i really like the strap system as it doesnt interfere with either my broken collarbone or my muffintops.

so i spotted this
    http://www.madison.co.uk/products/running/bags-luggage/hydration-packs-fuel-belts/unzen-u10-10-litre-volume-hydration-pack-3-litre-reservoir-black/

has anyone experiences of them?

benji
    Free Member

Just buy an Osprey, just changed from a Camelbak Rogue to an Osprey Raptor 6, wouldn’t go back to Camelbak, the features and build quality of the Osprey is superb.

kneebiscuit
    Free Member

I’ve bought one of these which is similar in design to the pack you linked to. Its brilliant!

andybrad

thats nice Ashy but its quite pricy

kneebiscuit
    Free Member

Yep they aren’t cheap but they are good. There’s 10% off at the moment.
    Chris

neilwheel
    Free Member

Deuter Speed Lite series are very good, light, strong and cheaper but no bladder included.
    I have the 20L version, 10L is on sale at Wiggle for £28.

woodlikesbeer
    Free Member

I’ve got an Osprey Raptor 10. Don’t like it. Too many straps all over the place. I’ve just bought a Camel Bak Lobo to try out.

andybrad

interesting

cardo

I’m using one of the Unzen 10’s I really like it and it’s very comfortable. I would try one on first as they do feel a little strange without the hip/waist strap but otherwise are very secure for XC use. First ride out with it I took a bit of a tumble and landed on it (typical eh) and it survived without a scratch. One feature I like is it is very slim and hugs the body well so great for skimming under things, trees etc.

jonnyrockymountain

Unzen 6 here for the last 6 months really impressed

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘hydration pack’ is closed to new replies.