Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Hurt my palms, possible brokenness?
  • ashleydwsmith
    Free Member

So a week ago last Thursday me and the boys were up the skate park, and me trying to be a rad cool dad, overshot a box on the bmx, resulting in a prompt nose dive, hands out full on prat fall.

Grazed my elbow badly, but my palms really hurt when I put pressure on them. I still have a full range of movement, but there is no visible briuising, which is why I’m worried I may have broken something.

Northwind

IME hand breaks usually allow a reasonable amount of movement but zero ability to weight bear/apply pressure. So if you can push with your fingers I’d suspect not broken. But really if you’re in any doubt, and you’re debilitated or hurting enough to think “that might be broken”, it’s worth checking out

(I didn’t go to the doctor’s when I first broke my hand, end result was it all healed back bollocksy and now my finger’s in the wrong place and grinding on the edge of its socket)

nemesis
    Free Member

I had a similar concern a couple of months ago after an OTB on my CX bike – no bruising but if I pushed the heel of my hand it really hurt.

Three days later it was fine. Bad bruising I reckon, just deep.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Hurt my palms, possible brokenness?’ is closed to new replies.