Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • hunted
  • gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

good idea poorly executed, at least 4 episodes too long. should have been shorter and faster paced.

hammerite
    Free Member

Thought it was alright, just tried to be a bit too cryptic though.

I think she was missing presumed dead for about a year, she was training for a long time after recovering – the baby looked a lot younger than that (no idea how long the operation went on for). I’m guessing she was in hospital for the gunshot wounds but also had the baby at some point. I think the floppy haired bloke was just keeping her alive for his own gain. He had the soil sample which he could sell, he’d also get the money for killing her if he managed it – but to get both he had to keep her alive long enough for the soil thing to be sorted out and the sale of the dam to the hourglass company to go through. Keel mentioned that there was a competing agency on the same job as Byzantium.

I think the death was staged and she was shot by Deacon etc…. Good job she practised holding her breath under water, came in useful in the end.

So what was the body count in the end? I’ll watch my back next time I’m in the smoke!

hammerite
    Free Member

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    davidjones15
    Free Member

I have to say that I was impressed with the security in the Turner house, those shutters were just cool, very Bondlike.
    Malahide was literally awesome.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Good series, well done beeb, justifying the licence again. Why the pluck does everyone want everything explained? Can’t you just use your imagination, and accept some loose ends?. Weirdos.

composite
    Free Member

I was able to accept the plot holes as there is crap all on TV at the moment. The acting was pretty questionable, but I thought the ex SAS guy was good and the boss guy who had the brain tumor.

The ending was fairly bemusing though, I don’t think the build up to the reveal was done very well.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

I’m pretty pissed off if they have cancelled it, tbh.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

And the scots lass had lovely wee tits.

BobaFatt
    Free Member

Just watched the last episode tonight, i get that she could have had the kid and judging by the time frame, it would have been the age it was (she was shot a year before, say another 6-8 months to have the kid, all the fell running and bath tub shennanigans were here trying to get over having a baby and get back to fitness) What I couldn’t get over though is how bloody inept and useless a spy type she was.

Yes she could punch people in the throat and all that, but she was constantly making simple mistakes that nearly cost her her life and if she was that paranoid she didn’t know who was out to get her, but completely comfortable to take drinks/food/shags from everyone with a reason to kill her…….and don’t get me started on her inability to not be spotted on CCTV.

CountZero

and don’t get me started on her inability to not be spotted on CCTV.

For that you have to know exactly where every single camera is hidden.
    I enjoyed it, feisty, cute bird with serious pout going on… Dammit, I could spend hours kissing that mouth!
    …and the rest of her. 😀
    I’ve seen plenty worse than that, which have gone on for far too many series.

samuri
    Free Member

I think the weird pout is enough to warrant her being killed but it is a good show. Obviously she’s still a very attractive girl.

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘hunted’ is closed to new replies.

New deal added to Members Discounts