Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 51 total)
  • hunted
  • Onzadog
    Free Member

?

tthew

Where did that blinking baby come from? None the wiser.

edit – I do actually know where babies come from, (the stork brings them, my mum told me) I’m just confused in this instance ‘cos I didn’t notice any gooseberry bushes in the garden or lake district scene at the end.

Kuco

Surprised it was axed imo one of the best thing on the BBC this year.

hammyuk
    Free Member

Excellent series.

Klunk
    Free Member

it was rubbish, made it to the ludicrous beamer crash.

davidjones15
    Free Member

Where did that blinking baby come from? None the wiser.

I guess that was the child she lost after a bit of rumpy pumpy with Aiden.

tthew

No way, she’d been in hospital, then away for a year then all that malarky with Byzantium/Jack/Hourglass for a couple of months. That baby was only a few months old.

pictonroad

Anyone else see the exploding range rover swop??

Onzadog
    Free Member

I must not have been watching closely enough. A lot of the end of that didn’t make sense.

davidjones15
    Free Member

Austerity, innit?

lister

I enjoyed it, lets face it, there is **** all else on telly with a plot these days.
    No doubt the ‘in the balance’ 2nd series will be on Sky or some bollx so I can’t watch it…

footflaps

Not bad as series go, quite enjoyed it.

tthew

agreed, but they really should do the decent thing and film a Christmas special or something to explain what the blinking flip is going on with all the loose ends!!

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Dross, I have no idea what went on, Ok I know I should of paid more attention to the half finger thing, but really, she gets shot of a bridge & a month later goes climbing with a few month old baby at the end of the climb, WTF did I miss?

M6TTF
    Free Member

Went in for about 4 episodes too long – no way she could’ve got into that office time and time again without getting caught. Think it was mentioned about her baby not having died or something in an earlier episode? Bit of a shit end for the beeb

toppers3933
    Free Member

It was fine. Full of ridiculous plot flaws. I quite enjoyed it though. Hope they don’t make any more. It had a happy ending. Which I like. I hope they don’t spend inordinate amounts of time and effort trying to explain it. Because they’ll fail and just flog it to death.

IHN

Yep.

What an awful end to the series though. I’m quite happy that it’s far-fetched and that disbelief must be suspended and that the plot was full of holes because it was basically a fun watch, but when they have that many ongoing plot lines they should make an attempt to tie up some of them at the end, not just introduce more.

Still, saw some boobs and nearly some muff, so it wasn’t all bad.

DezB
    Free Member

God, it was rubbish! I started watching, tried to get over the fact that this fragile little woman was stronger than every bloke she fought… but then there was the scene where the bloke with the machine gun stopped firing, stood in front of her just long enough to get his head blown off! What the fark was he waiting for?? Ok, I’ll give it another chance…
    I got as far as the fight, scene after she had stolen the docs out of the cabinet – guy has a knife… stuck in her.. and stops to wipe his eyes cos she spat at him!! That was enough – deleted it from series link.

footflaps

Still, saw some boobs and nearly some muff, so it wasn’t all bad.

It’s the simple pleasures in life which make it all worthwhile….

ddmonkey

I thought it was mildly entertaining rubbish. The ending was quite bemusing.

ddmonkey

Her pout was massively annoying.

psling
    Free Member

You just have to give it some thought. The furtive needle-in-eye bloke tipped her the wink so she wore a bullet proof vest on the bridge while he was waiting below in mini-sub. She retires from the biz and sets up a nursery in some remote glen [coz she loves kidz, innit].

Of course, it might be Jack’s son’s kid…

Onzadog
    Free Member

Think I drifted off, why did they want to kill her?

TatWink
    Free Member

Did get a bit confusing at the end but overall 7.5/10.

Was hoping it would be as good as Spooks and while the first few episodes looked promising it never materialised.

Bring back Spooks!!!

IHN

why did they want to kill her?

They never said! 👿

CheesybeanZ

why did they want to kill her?

They never said!

see saw the bloke that killed her mother , he had the end of his finger missing .

Onzadog
    Free Member

did they ever tell us why the bloke with the floppy hair was watching over her?

sharkbait
    Free Member

Bring back Spooks!!!

This.
    Hunted seemed to go on for 3 or 4 episodes too many. Very disappointed that the baddies were dispatched in such boring ways. It seems they ran out of ideas at the end.

organic355
    Free Member

What I didnt get was whether she was shot for real in the end, by the (sorry cant remember his name) black guy from Byazantium, or whether it was a faked death, i.e fake blood, set up with her knowledge and the byzantium bosses (black guy and brain tumor guy)??? to fool the other woman on the bridge (who was hourglass????).

MrSalmon
    Free Member

It grew on me although the end was a bit lame. I missed the first few though (came in when she had moved in to Jack’s house) and assumed that was why there was lots of stuff I didn’t get at the end, but if this thread is anything to go by maybe not!

mashiehood
    Free Member

i tried really hard to get into the series but the plots just got silly – how many times did she sneak into the room!, taking on a dozen guys and walking away. In the end i just got bored!

bigdawg
    Free Member

so who had the end of his finger missing??

Must admit I was expecting :

No Alex, I am you Father..

Nooooooooooh…

DickBarton

She didnt lose the baby…i guess the timeframe of the series was maybe 4-5 weeks? So a month after being ‘shot’ she is back with her kid which was being watched by a neighbour. Didnt get what she remembered but recognised the missing finger link.

I watched first 2 episodes, heard the penultimate and watched last episode…didnt feel id missed anything…was more to do not a lot with my wife…didnt make me want to watch it.

DickBarton

Missing finger is ceo chaps right hand man…but also in the flashbacks she was having…

psling
    Free Member

DickBarton – Member
    Missing finger is ceo chaps right hand man…

I thought it was the left hand… 😉

You seem to have solved the understanding-the-plot issue though; watch the first and last episodes only and it seems to be much easier to follow 😆

tonyd

I enjoyed it but yes, too many loose ends. The missus and I decided they’d left it open for a second series, very surprised the BBC axed it.

Houns

Just opened this thread after just watching the last episode

I loved it, and Im sad to read here that the beeb have axed it

Re the baby, in the previous episode the boss man passed comment about her being in hospital, immediately I knew that this was to have the baby

Her pout?! God I’d do anything to kiss those lips!

pennine
    Free Member

I kept watching to see how many heavy weight minders she’d clobber with ease and then walk away 🙄

Didn’t think much to the acting either, apart from Patrick Malahide who stood out.

Only my opinion of course.

Houns
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘hunted’ is closed to new replies.