• This topic has 20 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by P-Jay.
Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Hunt vs Gove vs Osborne
  • headfirst
    Free Member

Who would be first on your list? I’m truly torn.

legolam
    Free Member

This is the worst game of “shag, marry, kill” I’ve ever played…

chrismac

Thats like being asked how you would prefer to be tortured to death

DaRC_L

Oh 🙁 I hoped it was who would be last man standing in a gladiatorial contest

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

I’d use a Barrett .50. If you lined them up properly you could take all 3 heads of with 1 round.

binners

They’re all utterly malevolent sociopaths, hell bent on the destruction of society. They all deserve to die horribly. So we’ll just have to judge by more superficial means

I’d always thought Osbourne would be first with his back to the wall. Because of his whiney little Tory cockbag voice. He obviously believes himself to be the PM in waiting and some kind of heroic machiavellian genius. But his delusional mind stops him from seeing the obvious. You can’t act out your Churchillian fantasies when your voice sounds off like you’ve been inhaling helium.

But then Gove, because, well… where to start? Giving every school in the country a copy of the bible? With the addition of an introduction by…. you? Jesus! Literally. Talk about the ultimate messiah complex. And his view of his own limitless capabilities, as opposed to his real abilities, are summed up nicely here….

But then again Jeremy Hunt is actually pure evil. I think he manages to escape the same vitriol as the others , despite presently trying to dismantle the NHS because, firstly, he’s managed to convince everyone that he’s stupid, and therefore harmless. He isn’t. And secondly because he’s some evil voodoo witchdoctor who has been achieving this through hypnosis.

With his calm.. far too ****ing calm… demeanour and his cold, dead, lifeless eyes I think he’s a cross between hannibal lecter and a great white shark. I wouldn’t be at all surprised too discover he ate a baby, after skinning it, every evening.

Oh its a dilemma. But all things considered…. if I could brutal torture any of them… erm……HIM!.….

Northwind

Osborne. The other 2 are just ****s, he’s a ******* ****.

outofbreath
    Free Member

Hasn’t Gove been pretty good in his new job?

bwfc4eva868
    Free Member

Gove a nice sniper shot to the head. Osborne and Hunt sorry I mean *unt I’d love to use a A10 thunderbolt cannon to them both. Scrape up what’s left and burn it.
    Cameron Corbyn farage, isis and Edl and Britain first can be added to the list also. Also Merkel and Green peace.

somafunk

The osborne family have form……

Odious little creep you’d have no end of fun slapping

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

😯

munrobiker
    Free Member

For the good of my family – it’d have to be May to die first.

For the good of the country – Hunt.

I’d rather nuke them all from orbit, though.

outofbreath
    Free Member

You can write fraudulent prescriptions and still be a doctor?

Northwind

I’ve been pretty impressed by Gove’s talk on pirosn reform, though I’ve not seen anything to suggest it’s leading to real reform, so far it seems to be just chat. It’s one place that both the main parties are historically messed up so it’ll be interesting to see if anything comes of it.

TBF his greatest asset seems to be that he doesn’t want to be PM. Doesn’t make him good at his job but at least means he hasn’t turned his entire office into a CV-buffing device.

just5minutes
    Free Member

You can write fraudulent prescriptions and still be a doctor?

The most recent estimate of fraud in the NHS – estimated by the most recent head of NHS Counter Fraud) is £5Bn a year, of which £1.5Bn was attributable to NHS Doctors and Dentists. To put that into perspective, the amount defrauded by NHS Doctors and Dentists would pay for an extra 75,000 nurses a year.

On top of the £5Bn fraud estimate, there’s £2Bn / year lost to financial errors, and a compensation bill that is heading for £2Bn / year paying out for mistakes that are in many cases avoidable. There’s also the small matter of close to 6,000+ patients a year who die due to errors in care – and that figure is massively understated due to poor reporting and a culture in some trusts of clinicians not speaking up when their colleagues are clearly not fit to practice.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-26654001

PJM1974
    Free Member

I don’t wish anyone dead, or to come to physical harm at the hands of a braying mob.

But the person whom I’d most like to see tread barefoot on Lego, whilst suffering an embarrassing loss of trousers live on television followed by the inevitable booting out of office and in-laws’ family home and subsequent destitution is IDS. I cannot think of a less suitable person for the job they hold.

That said, while I’m all for anti-Tory outrage, the people who really need their arses kicking are the idiots who voted them in.

kimbers

From your own link just5mins…

“If the NHS is in line with the rest of the world it is losing £7bn,” Mr Gee, who is currently Director of Counter Fraud Services at BDO LLP, told BBC Breakfast.

So essentially those figures are completely meaningless 😳

Junkyard
    Free Member

@ 5 minutes form your own link

The amount estimated by Mr Gee, who led the NHS anti-fraud section for eight years until 2006, is 20 times that recorded in the government’s annual fraud indicator report.
    It is based on worldwide figures, which suggest average losses to fraud and error of just under 7% of healthcare budgets.
    “If the NHS is in line with the rest of the world it is losing £7bn,” Mr Gee, who is currently Director of Counter Fraud Services at BDO LLP, told BBC Breakfast.

The best that extrapolated report is shown is that we are the same as every other system. Hardly damning even if taken on face value.

P-Jay
    Free Member

Yeah it’s all a bit grusome for me – but if I could see any of them stood at the end of their drive explaing how they need to spend more time with their famaily it would be Hunt – my wife wouldn’t be so humain though, given opportunity and chance of escape she’s “pop a cap in his ass” without a second thought.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Hunt vs Gove vs Osborne’ is closed to new replies.