Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Hunt road disc brake wheels.
    Free Member

Has any one got any of the Hunt road disc brake wheels and what do you think of the them I looking at either the either the Aero light disc or the 4 Season .

stevenieve
    Free Member

Have the aero light discs on my Giant Defy for the last month. Far better than the stock Defy wheels, a good bit lighter, just as stiff with bladed spokes. Came with axle and centre lock adaptors too. Running them with 28mm Conti GP4000’s. There was a bit of delay from Hunt at the time due to other manufacturers demand for parts up to Le Tour.

Free Member

What Defy have you got as I have a 2015 Defy advanced Pro 1 and was think about the Aero lights one for that.

notmyrealname
    Free Member

I’ve got two sets of the 4 Season disc wheels, one with slicks running tubes and the other running knobblies tubeless.
    Great wheels so far and still nice and smooth and true after a good few months of them getting hammered off-road.

siwhite
    Free Member

I have some Hunt x Masons on a Sonder Camino – I think they are lovely wheels. My plan is to get a second set (perhaps some trendy 650b ones) for knobblies, and keep the 700c for road tyres.

Beautiful quality and they come with everything you need. I’d not hesitate to recommend them.

stevenieve
    Free Member

Same as yourself 2002, Defy AP1

slowjo
    Free Member

4 Season Disc here. It took about 1,000 miles of hard off road stuff (sort of ‘MTB lite’) before they needed any tlc. They went through a full winter in mud and cr@p…….yesterday I popped the bearings out to see how much rubbish had found its way in. Nothing. Squeaky clean and shiny, just like the day I got them. Recommend!!!!

Graham_Clark

Another recommendation here – 4 seasons on a Tripster for over a year now doing a mix of road and off-road. Still true and smooth rolling 🙂 And at just under 100kg, I’m not the lightest rider either.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Hunt road disc brake wheels.’ is closed to new replies.