Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Humax owners – recording schedule wiped?
  • munkster
    Free Member

Any Humax PVR owners (specifically the 9300 Freeview box) experienced this? For the second time now the recording schedule for series linked programmes has been wiped. I will contact Humax on Monday but wondered if anyone has any ideas? Has the box been "updated" in the night or something perhaps?? Cheers.

Innes
    Free Member

My one has lost individual programmes in the past, but the problem I have is that it is very slow to respond to any input from the remote or front panel some times. I am planning on phoning about it later.

cranberry
    Free Member

Have you updated your firmware?

It's also worth checking on The Hummy forum to see if anyone else has had the same problem.

munkster
    Free Member

Good call – I'd totally forgotten about the Hummy website thing – I haven't been on there for a couple of years. Cheers.

BigBikeBash
    Free Member

Mine freezes every few days and needs rebooting or just seems to lose are the recording schedules. PITA

Apparently the signal from the aerial is not quite strong enough

munkster
    Free Member

Signal here is very strong – Crystal Palace not far away!

I'll try firmware upgrade – I did it on my old 9200 but seem to recall I checked the 9300's version when I got it and that it was the most recent. Ho hum…

the-muffin-man

I ditched mine and have just got Sky+, the box froze everyday and didn't even record programmes that were set to record just 10 mins before. Pile of shite.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Humax owners – recording schedule wiped?’ is closed to new replies.