Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Human right madness
  • grantway
    Free Member

Person/persons being able to hide behind the Human right law
    when knowing wrong had been done disgusts me to say enough is enough

Extraditing ETA member hidding hear

Northwind

Lawyers can say what they like but it’s a case still in progress, pause your pitchforks!

It’s a pretty ropey situation tbh, releasing someone and telling them “You’re a free man, you’ve served your time” then changing your mind “Actually no, come back to prison”.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

should not be extradited to Spain as it would ‘violate his human rights’, says the accused’s solicitor.

Maybe try reading to the end of the first sentence before engaging Daily Mail Outrage mode

Deleted post

gonefishin
    Free Member

From what little I can gather from the internet about the “Parot Doctrine” I will be quite glad if this is extradition is rejected by the UK courts. He commited crimes, terrible ones I grant you, served his sentance and has been released. For him to be recalled to prison “just because” seems to me to be outragous and, again from what little I can gather on the internet, the ECHR has already ruled agains this law/doctrine.

toys19
    Free Member

Stop feeding the troll.

pleaderwilliams
    Free Member

It’s Health and Safety/Political Correctness/the European Union/Human Rights law gone mad!

Gweilo
    Free Member

This Parot Doctrine seems to me to be a little odd, and recalling him after he’s been released, presumably not released on license as lifers are in the UK, is harsh. But then he did murder 12 people and thats going to get you a whole life tariff in the UK…..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Human right madness’ is closed to new replies.