Viewing 15 posts - 81 through 95 (of 95 total)
  • Hugo Chavez RIP
  • bravohotel8er
    Free Member

Livingstone may well be an odious, corrupt little scrote, but in no way should anyone wish a painful death on him. Pathetic.

I amusingly got a short ban on here for saying that ‘at least Prince Phillip won’t be around for too much longer [to make stupid often offensive comments]. In my opinion, nowhere near as offensive as the comments made here. I wonder if such moderation will be applied equally in this case?

The trouble is…nobody actually posted that. What a drag hey?

1) Somebody pondered what Ken’s reaction would be
    2) As a throwaway line I posted that all being well he’d be next
    3) Proteus threw a tizzy and had a little cry about how mean I was
    4) I reposted a post from a thread he started last year in which
    he was going on about how the death of a Thatcher lookalike provided an opportunity to practice dancng on her grave. Hypocrisy, you see?
    5) He hasn’t reposted since.

So, just to clarify…nobody posted that.

Lifer
    Free Member

You definitely win the internet today. Well played.

Solo
    Free Member

You definitely win the internet today. Well played.

You lot should be more concerned about the last super-power being ladies wearing bikinis with matching shoes.
    😯

MrWoppit
    Free Member

It’s the shoes I’m interested in…

Solo
    Free Member

It’s the shoes I’m interested in…

Leave it !.
    😉

thx1138
    Free Member

The trouble is…nobody actually posted that. What a drag hey?

Ok. I think the inference was that you’d wish Livingstone die from cancer. I apologise if that’s not the case.

All being well, he’ll be next.

Fact remains, that you’re able to say something I’m not, ie ‘wish death on someone’.

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/prince-philip-strikes-again/page/4#post-4712090

Strange inconsistent and somewhat hypocritical moderation, in my opinion. I have pointed out to the moderators that worse has been said yet gone unsanctioned, but received no reply. Hence mentioning it on here. If any moderators have issue with this post then do what you will, but a reply to my emails would be couteous.

enfht
    Free Member

No what’s strange is you thinking that the UK used to see Marxism as mainstream 😆

Keep it up though, it’s a good insight into the The Loony Left™

tomhoward

The guy who did my bathroom must’ve really loved Hugo Chavez, so much so he engraved his initials on the bath and sink taps.

igmc

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Strange inconsistent and somewhat hypocritical moderation, in my opinion. I have pointed out to the moderators that worse has been said yet gone unsanctioned, but received no reply. Hence mentioning it on here. If any moderators have issue with this post then do what you will, but a reply to my emails would be couteous.

Teh Modz will only act on a post/thread that is reported. If it offends you that much, please feel free to do so. Otherwise, please accept a full refund, etc.

Northwind

mt – Member

What’s this “last superpower” stuff?

Really not sure how to answer that 😕 It seems too simple to just say the USA.

nickc

Chavez’s last superpower?

Not immortality then…?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Well, his superpower sure as hell wasn’t riding bikes!
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m9guj5ayiI[/video]

Northwind

Can’t imagine Hitler doing that. Case closed.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

enfht – Member

To be clear, Ernie is a self confessed Marxist. He just chooses to tone down his repugnant far-left opinions online.
    Posted 14 hours ago

I don’t suppose that it’s occurred to you just ironic and idiotic that comment is, considering that your entire judgement of me can only be based on what I post online.

So just for the record, let me state quite categorically, I am indisputably “far-left”, in fact I would be horrified if anyone thought for a moment that I was “soft-left”. HTH

BTW enfht I’ve noticed that your posts only ever consist of one or two sentences, usually designed purely to insult someone, and rarely deal with the topic being discussed. Do you think that one day you might be able to construct a whole paragraph and provide a positive or interesting contribution to a thread ? Or is that not your style/too challenging ? 🙂

davosaurusrex

I like brambles, you like cheese, let’s call the whole thing off!

Viewing 15 posts - 81 through 95 (of 95 total)

The topic ‘Hugo Chavez RIP’ is closed to new replies.