Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • HUGE favour – Duckmanton / Chesterfield
  • mtbeatle
    Free Member

I am desperately trying to source a certain discontinued replacement B&Q sink. The only one I have found is near Duckmanton, Chesterfield. Its on Ebay but they are refusing to post it to me through fear it will get broken in transit.

Would anyone out there be willing to collect it for me and take it home. I would thereafter arrange a courier to collect it and deliver it to me.

Clearly you would need to pack the sink very well and its a bit of a risk. I have spent days trying to source another one but have had no joy.

If there was anyone out there willing to help me, it would be amazing!!

Many Thanks

Craig

bearnecessities

If all other avenues fail, I’m in Sheffield next Friday and can swing by (if seller is available about 4/5pm…ish!)

Junkyard
    Free Member

FFS man aim big lets then transport it to you as well…… the hive mind can do this

Where do you live then ?- town will suffice or county if you are shy

jimmy

I’m in Chesterfield in a fortnight then driving back to Scotland. If that’s any use let me know.

wrightyson
    Free Member

I’m 35 mins away if no other better offers. Parcel collection and delivery isn’t my address strong point though as 5 bike returns to crc will vouch for. Happy to do the pick up and then go with junky’s option of a mass transit…

bails

STW chain mail? Each step moves the sink a few miles closer to the OP, he finally receives it in November 2019.

jekkyl

it’d fit in a pannier right?

Pook

I drive through chesterfield every weekday. Can collect and begin passing it on…. There’s usually someone in at home for parcel pick up too

mtbeatle
    Free Member

Thanks for the offers!!

‘Pook’ – I’ll send you an e-mail in the first instance

Thanks again

Craig

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘HUGE favour – Duckmanton / Chesterfield’ is closed to new replies.