Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Hubs…
  • lawman91

Thinking of getting a nice new wheelset for the Foxy, it’s begging for a wider rim so plan is for Easton Arc 27 or 30 rims, just need some decent hubs to go with them. I’ve had pro2’s in the past but seeing as the bike is a bit different I figure the wheels should be too. Initially thinking DT 350’s but wondered whether they were compatible with the quicker engaging 36 or 54t rachet rings to bring the engagement angle down further as I fancy something a little faster reacting than my current Easton and old Pro2 hubs. Any ideas? Open to other suggestions too, have up to about £200-250 max for the hubs, don’t want to go too extreme as I need to keep it relatively sensible!

willej

I’ve recently built a set of DT 350s. They have all the same internals as their more expensive hubs, just less expensive shells. They are very nice hubs. I’ve used Hope hubs for years but I’m converted by the near silent freewheeling. AFAIK they can be fitted with the more toothsome ratchets, for faster engagement. I got mine from bike-discount.de, for just £155 so cheaper than Hopes too.

Have a look at this thread.

njee20
    Free Member

Yep, I’d go 350s for that I reckon.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Hubs…’ is closed to new replies.