Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Hubba hubba… me likey :-)
  • psychle
    Free Member

ton

bikes should not be made of plastic…………. 😉

matt_outandabout

‘snice

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Lactic
    Free Member

I’m with you there Ton. Same as microwave ovens, one day we’ll look back and wonder what the hell we were thinking of.

njee20
    Free Member

I like that.

Lactic
    Free Member

What’s the betting they only specced those tyres because they’ve got blue & white writing on them?

Does look good though

doof_doof
    Free Member

psychle
    Free Member

ain’t nothing wrong with carbon fibre… certainly isn’t tupperware FFS 🙄

I’m actually waiting for someone to come out with a plastic bike, there’s no reason why it shouldn’t work is there? injection moulded, something like that?

phildowling
    Free Member

there’s a pointless bar between the top tube and down tube……

ohhhh sorry wrong thread 😉

sheldona
    Free Member

Not sure its got enough travel and gears for the hardcore riders that attend these parts 😉

psychle
    Free Member

not enough travel? 6″ of all-mountain DW-link superiority, 23lbs fully built… I want an Ibis, sooooo bad…

why oh why did I ‘settle’ on an S-works Enduro when my heart is already given to this curvy creation? I’ll just end up cheating on her, it’ll all end in tears I’m sure 😥

HeatherBash
    Free Member

Nowt wrong with Tupperware – ’tis the Rolls Royce of plastic containers

njee20
    Free Member

Scott made a Thermoplastic hardtail a number of years back, Endorphin perhaps. They nearly all cracked!

Onzadog
    Free Member

I like the look of it but who’s going to let me have an extended play so I can see if I like the way it rides?

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

My Tupperware special from Scott is 10 years old and has been ridden by me without breaking. This includes the frame hitting a tree at 25mph sideways on leaving scuffing all down the top tube a few years back.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Were the old GT STS frames carbon or thermoplastic?

stugus
    Free Member

sts were made of cheese. FACT!

martyntr
    Free Member

The Mojo is on my most wanted list……. if only I could find that winning lottery ticket 😉

willej

Scott made a Thermoplastic hardtail a number of years back, Endorphin perhaps. They nearly all cracked!

I had one of those for, it was marvelous. Thrashed the pants off of it for 4 years, with a Hope C2 torsion bar on the back and it didn’t crack. Some of the paint cracked but not the frame. Sold it to fund a Superlight so don’t know how it ended up. Good times.

MOJOK
    Free Member

Didn’t some Brit downhiller sell these?Plastic GT here.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Were the old GT STS frames carbon or thermoplastic?

Just plastic, no carbon.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Hubba hubba… me likey :-)’ is closed to new replies.