Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Hub Gear gearing calculator (Alfine and Rohloff users look here)
  • mboy
    Free Member

You've all got email again…

In a Microsoft-esque fit of updates and revisions, it's now at v8, which I've sent to you all…

If you can get playing, testing and recommending any additions or improvements to it perhaps over the weekend, we can hopefully have it online next week!

Cheers all

mountaincarrot
    Free Member

Yes please. Send it to maverictable.jdn_at_neverbox.com (I hope you like that 🙂 Better still Google Docs like Rootes1 suggests

woffle
    Free Member

here please too: jwoffle [AT] googlemail DOT com

Cheers

mboy
    Free Member

Any more for any more?

Anyone got any feedback and anything they'd like it to do, or any changes they'd like to see before it goes live?

Don't be shy now! 😉

Only just found this thread.
    Can I have it as well please.
    aecmilitant at tiscali co uk

Incidently, I run two Rohloffs.
    32×13 on the full suss
    34×13 on the hardtail.
    Maximum speed ever achieved is about 64km/h or 40mph

mboy
    Free Member

You have email militant graham…

Thanks and come to think of it, that 64km/h may have been when I was running 44×16. That sounds a bit more believable.

woffle
    Free Member

I've taken the numbers from Sheldon and Mark and added some extra functionality including dropdown with common tyre sizing conversions and created an html and javascript version:

Online here

All comments etc gratefully received – it's still very much 'beta' so any problems spotted let me know (tested in Firefox / Safari but not all flavours of IE etc)…

Cheers

Joe

rootes1

I've taken the numbers from Sheldon and Mark and added some extra functionality including dropdown with common tyre sizing conversions and created an html and javascript version:

Online here

All comments etc gratefully received – it's still very much 'beta' so any problems spotted let me know (tested in Firefox / Safari but not all flavours of IE etc)…

Cheers

Joe

hiya, looks good, would be good to include erto tyre sizes as well. i.e 559-52 (559-XX) – 622-56 (622-XX) etc

woffle
    Free Member

it actually converts the other tyre standards to etrto but it's a small tweak to include Etrto – will be including shortly…

Saccades
    Free Member

did this go online somewhere?

If not can it be sent to s9352637@yahoo.com

muchos grassyarse.

CHB

rohloff @ ukeat dot com

Ta!

billysan
    Free Member

I'd like to see it as well please.
    dajironagata@hotmail.com

Ta

mboy
    Free Member

You guys have mail

Saccades
    Free Member

That is perfect – just what I've been looking for. I couldn't get my head around gear inches and the like, so sticking in my mtb set up has allowed me to work out my 700cc set to be.

Much appreciated.

yossarian
    Free Member

can I get a copy too please?

hilltribe35 at googlemail.com

vinnyeh

could I have this as well please. My email's in my profile. .
    Thanks

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)

The topic ‘Hub Gear gearing calculator (Alfine and Rohloff users look here)’ is closed to new replies.