Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Hub and wheel experts (Hope)
  • trout
    Free Member

I have Hope Fatsno Hubbed wheels and may want to get the rockshox bluto forks when available but it needs to be a 15 mm by 150mm Maxle
    Can I make some adapters that are 7.5 mm wider for each side or is it more complex than that

hishairyness
    Free Member

No, Hope are bringing out a hub for this fork so go that way, if you ad adaptors they won’t take the extra stress and risk damaging your fork and hub. I imagine it will void any warranty on both also. We’re stocking both forks and hubs shortly.

coatesy
    Free Member

Adaptors will also move your rotor away from the fork, probably too far for the caliper to align with.

hishairyness
    Free Member

and that….

trout
    Free Member

Cheers guys but just found this on MTBR

Bluto + Hope Fatsno

coatesy
    Free Member

Looks like he’s had an offset brake mount machined up too (from the pics, didn’t look at the words).

Andy

Thanks Trout this answers my exact same question. Wasn’t aware of the White brothers adaptor 😀

trout
    Free Member

Me neither but my disk is 200 mm so might need to make a disk spacer for the hub instead.

Will be spinning up the Lathe over the weekend

rOcKeTdOg

Did you make adaptors Troutie?

dan11
    Free Member

Old thread brought up, but hope make their own spacer to bring a 135mm/142mm front fatsno hub to 150mm to accommodate a bluto. This comes as a kit and includes a disc spacer too. Any hope dealer should be able to get you one.

(I know they make it, as I have one)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Hub and wheel experts (Hope)’ is closed to new replies.