Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • http://www.ubyk.co.uk/
  • BillOddie

Any good? Any issues?

Seem to be quite cheap for a few bits I’m looking at…

Cheers in advance

everyone
    Free Member

I ordered a SRAM cassette off them at the weekend since it was the cheapest I could see.

Had a message from them yesterday apologising for the delay in shipping but that it should leave in the next day or so. It’s not massively urgent but I’m hoping it turns up quickly!

Marge
    Free Member

bought an oval chainring from them & it was here in Belgium double quick

chakaping
    Free Member

Phoned up about a bit, very helpful man dealt with me.

Ordered online and it arrived quick as promised.

philstone

Yep, ordered a few things from them – no problems at all.

acidtest
    Free Member

Yep had a few bits off them. Always responded to my emails in good time too. One item could have been packed better but was in one piece. Overall I’d recommend.

medoramas
    Free Member

I got my Niterider lights from them some time ago. Prompt delivery, no issues at all!

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

have used them in the past, no problems to report.

DavidB
    Free Member

Had great service from 2 orders recently

dmw536
    Free Member

Is one of my local shops, good blokes, lovely showroom full of stuff I can’t afford!

tish
    Free Member

I’ve used them a bit, always been spot on for me.

Blackhound

I got good service from them, very helpful. Item I got was a bit rubbish but that was not there fault.

bearnecessities

Bought some vaults a couple of years back. Also spoke to a friendly human (think they were just starting out) and ordered online. All good.

robowns
    Free Member

Great shop, one of my go-tos now when buying online.

thepurist

Bought some suspension bits a few weeks ago, all good. I’d use them again.

piut
    Free Member

Paid for my bike end of last month. 2 days back they said they were still pushing for some parts. It’s been 18 days

And when I bought it it was supposed to be ‘in stock’ and ‘delivered in 2-5 days’

Go figure

nairnster
    Free Member

I would be asking them what they could fit instead,as bike specs can vary.

piut
    Free Member

It was for a custom build, but all the parts were selected based on what’s offered on their website, very basic.

Still it’s like giving money for my LBS and let him gather the parts, no difference than buying from them. Their claim for “in stock delivered in 2-5 day” should’ve been removed in the first place I think.

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

Useless for me. Sent 130mm completely wrong forks and took a lot of days for delivery even though I’d paid more.

Not happy at all. More days off the bike.

tomhoward

Holy thread resurection Batman!

psycorp
    Free Member

My recent experience was a bit mixed. Took nearly 2 weeks to receive an in stock BrandX dropper. Had to phone up in the end to find out where it was. Are they the new Tredz??

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

It’s just so frustrating. How do you get it so wrong.

They already took ages to post and then send the completely the wrong thing.

Is sold my non boost wheels too ready for the forks and frame so can’t even use the old one.

I know mistakes happen but the advert is so misleading.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘http://www.ubyk.co.uk/’ is closed to new replies.