Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • HTML emails- Anyone know how?
  • Moonhead
    Free Member

Basically I want to use Apple Mail to sent an HTML email. Kind of an ad for my freelance services.

I have paid to download a template but I have no idea how to use it! I am very new to this kind of thing but I have a pretty good grasp of computer stuff! I mean I am not a total idiot when it comes to understanding what I am told.

I just need a point in the right direction, I will be able to figure most stuff out with the help of Mr Google, it’s just getting started…..I suspect I need to use the template in some software before exporting to mac mail but I am totally stumped.

The download I have is http://themeforest.net/item/emodular-modular-email-template/241169

If it would help anyone who has any insight I will email you the zip file so you can have a look. This also means you can use it for free!!!

Any help would be so very welcome!

Cheers guys.

Militant_biker

If you can open what you want to send in Safari, you can File > Mail Contents of This Page, which will then copy all the HTML from Safari across to a new message in Mail.

What’s in the zip file? If HTML, then you could edit that, open in Safari and away you go.

Does that help any?

Edit – Email in profile, I can take a look if you want.

Moonhead
    Free Member

Thanks for the reply Militant_biker, I have tried to copy and paste the HTML into Safai but it just looks like text. Then I have an HTML file that I can open in Safari (lookslike a website) but I can’t work out how to edit….very confusing!!

can I email you my zip?

Militant_biker

Sure thing, militant_biker@yahoo.co.uk

Moonhead
    Free Member

Thanks so much Militant_biker, I have sent you the zip file I downloaded. I know it’s late so have a peek at your leisure. Any help or insight would be so great.

Silas.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘HTML emails- Anyone know how?’ is closed to new replies.