Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • HTC Wildfire tough skin recommendations please!
  • giantonagiant

As per the title. Lots of skins available on fleabay, but can anyone recommend a model and supplier, as they seem to be impossible to find on the high street.
    Just after a plain black one in a hard’ish’ silicon.
    Ta v much.

spooky_b329

I’ve just ordered the HTC Desire version of this http://www.play.com/Mobiles/Mobile/4-/16443683/Case-Mate-HTC-Wildfire-Tough-Case-Black-Black/Product.html#

Saw a mates yesterday, looked smart and very well fitting, has a silicone skin with an ABS plastic layer on the back for strength, plus it comes with a screen protector.

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

I have one of those for my Desire (Case Mate Tough case) – turns the phone into a very tough thing. I now don’t worry at all about dropping mine.

Silion/rubber “skin” absorbs the bumps, plastic outer is like armour. Very impressive. Only slight consideration is that the rubber makes it stick to the inside of pockets a bit.

giantonagiant

Magic. Thanks chaps, looks like just what I need.
    Thanks for your help!

spooky_b329

[strop] three working days just to despatch the bloody thing, now it’ll arrive next week when I’m on holiday. :([/strop]

Bream
    Free Member

I can recommend ZAGG if you’d consider a thin but good protective covering, very happy with it on my Wildfire 8)

atrix
    Free Member

I am enjoying in PDair Leather Case for HTC Wildfire. It’s in black color, opens and close with magnet, also has belt clip, 360 degrees. Very good quality. Cost around 20GBP.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘HTC Wildfire tough skin recommendations please!’ is closed to new replies.