Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • HTC One A9?
  • stevied
    Free Member

So my daughter thought my phone needed to go to the toilet yesterday so looking at a new phone.
    Due an upgrade anyway so have a few options.
    I like HTC (wet phone is an original One) so looking at a One M8s or A9 as the price plan is nice and cheap.

Not had a new one for about 2 1/2 years so sure things have moved on a bit.

From Techradar the M8s doesn’t seem that great and the A9 gets a much better review.
    Anyone got either and have any thoughts on them? (especially if coming form an original One)..

LordSummerisle
    Free Member

The M8 has been out a good long time. the M9 is the current flagship phone that came out early 2015. The M10 is due out in March or April i think.

The main issues the reviewers had with the M9 simply seemed to be that it wasnt too different from the M8 – camera was improved, battery life improved.

I upgraded from the One M7 last Nov to the One M9. Really happy – battery wise, it’ll last a good 24hrs sometimes 48hrs compared to 8-10hrs of the M7.

Got a Dot View case for it, which is brilliant – can answer calls, control the music player etc. without having to switch on the phone.

great having a micro SD card slot again. so have put in the 64Gb card i had from when i had a Sensation XE which housed all my music.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘HTC One A9?’ is closed to new replies.