Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • HTC Desire – Otterbox or Case-mate?
  • DickBarton

Hi,

Needing a bit of protection for my phone – it’s considerably larger than my previous phones and I’m convinced it’s fragile due to it’s size. Looking for something that can take the knocks but allow full access to all the bits and pieces on the phone. It will be going in my kit back whilst riding so is likely to get bounced about and hit things or get hit if I come off (kind of regular just now!).

Looking around, the Otterbox offers something and the Case-Mate also offers something (the only difference I can see between them is the Otterbox offers covers for the audio jack and usb plug).

Has anyone experience of either (or both) and can pass comment? Admittedly it will protect my phone but it seems a lot of cash for what is effectively a rubber cover (I know it is more than that but looking at it all from an outside point of view – it looks like something to make your phone even bigger in size!).

Thanks,

Richard.

Rivett
    Free Member

I have got the basic Otter Box cover for my i-phone and it is good. Makes the phone quite chunky though.

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

Got the Case Mate Tough case – can’t fault it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘HTC Desire – Otterbox or Case-mate?’ is closed to new replies.