Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • HTC Desire HD Camera Question
  • Thinking of changing my rubbish Nokia N97 Mini for a Desire HD, however the camera on the Nokia is ok and gets used quite a bit.

I’ve heard HTC camera’s are a bit poopy, so will I regret the change?

DickBarton

Not got the Desire HD (only the Desire – 5Mp instead of 8Mp) – mate has the HD – picture quality seems very good…I’d say it was comparable to my old Nokia N95 – good quality snaps.

Only issue I have with it is that the zoom feature does very little zooming…zoom out and take a shot then zoom in and take the same shot and there is very little difference. Apparently that is because the lenses doesn’t move so the zoom isn’t actually a proper zoom…from what I can tell no phone has a moveable camera lens so I suspect the zoom is a weakness.

Saying that I don’t use the zoom much anyway so not a great loss for me.

I’ve only seen a dozen or so shots on my mates camera but another mate uploads his pics to Flickr and they seem rather impressive. I suspect you won’t be disappointed with the picture quality.

druidh
    Free Member

<—over there….

toys19
    Free Member

Camera is excellent on mine . I’ll upload some pics in a min.

Paul-B

I find the camera a bit poop, especially indoors. There doesn’t seem a right load of settings for it either. The phone itself is awesome, plus my old phone was a Sony Ericsson which had an ace camera.

Ordered one anyway – cheers for replies

Paul-B

You won’t regret it, despite the camera being a little hit n miss it’s an awesome bit of kit! Better than an iphone for sure.

finners

HTC HD camera is really good but the battery life is really bad. Ive no more input than that…. 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘HTC Desire HD Camera Question’ is closed to new replies.