Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • HTC Desire – charger issues
  • druidh
    Free Member

Anyone else had problems with the charger connection on an HTC Desire? Mines will only work if I fiddle about with it. It’s not the charger cable (tried more than one) it’s the connection on the handset itself.

Just wondering if this is a common problem?

Cougar

Mine’s fine, but I’ve always thought it felt like it shouldn’t be, the connector slops about.

Still in warranty?

DickBarton

No probs for mine although it does look as though it isn’t plugged in far enough.

Issue I appear to have is sending a text (of any size) to multiple recipients and the trying to send an other text to multiple recipients. If I try to send within 15 minutes of the first it tells me is can’t and I then get to see a list of undelivered texts…which eventually all send after about 1.5 hours…can’t fathom it at all…

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    geoffj

You need a phone with a big chunky wide (white) connector/charger.
    Not sure where you’d get one though.

EDIT – I’ve got one of each, and the htc connection is shonky in comparison. Same for all the microusb things I have though 🙄

Pook

My issue is that the music player crashes every so often, mainly when I’m on the train. When ‘obex connect’ runs.

Ringo
    Free Member

Mine does it but its the cable

spooky_b329

I also get undelivered text notifications randomly, happens with just single recipients though. Send a text and then I’ll get about 30 seconds of constant text messages telling me it can’t be sent. Sometimes they never send and I have to hunt the offending message down and delete it to get rid of the undelivered icon.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘HTC Desire – charger issues’ is closed to new replies.