Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • htc desire app for cycling stats
  • Gary_M
    Free Member

Anyone care to recommend me a cycling stats app for an htc desire, one that shows height gain would be good and free preferably, or I would pay for something veryy reliable. Thanks.

stumpy01

best one I've tried is mytracks (might be 'my tracks').

A lot of people recommended CardioTrainer, but I thought it was cak.

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

Viewranger. Haven't use it though so can't comment on how good it is.

billybob
    Free Member

my tracks does all that.

Seamus
    Free Member

Yes, my tracks for android phones is good, speed, distance, average speed, time, moving time and elevation data are all displayed, which can be viewd live. You can also send tracks and data to google maps. Plus its free 🙂

yesiamtom
    Free Member

another vote for my tracks. Very simple to use. Can be saved as several GPS formats most importantly .gpx so you can upload it or view it on the computer. I personally upload it to mapmyride which is good.

For an idea of accuracy heres one of my uploads.

http://www.mapmyride.com/ride/united-kingdom/portsmouth/202127714455022752

When i crossed the motorway it seemed to get a bit confused but all the other spikey bits are actually fairly accurate. I was doing some exploring and so was turning round in circles and going back on myself etc.

RDL-82
    Free Member

another vote for mytracks.

Also worth investigating is an app called 'trekbuddy' not good enough as a logger for stats compared to mytracks but you can make/import os25k maps to it and get real time position and tracking with the ability to add gpx tracks to follow and again its free, the only thing to note is that its a pain to get the os maps done right but there are plenty of guides on the apps website

EDIT http://www.trekbuddy.net (code not working on phone for some reason)

hth

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘htc desire app for cycling stats’ is closed to new replies.