Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • HTC 10 – Opinions?
  • polo5353
    Free Member

Afternoon,

My HTC One M8 is giving up on life slowly, so been looking at upgrading in the near future.

All the reviews on the 10 rate it highly, has anyone got one, owned one of have any opinions on them or any of the rival android phones?

Cheers.

P

kevj
    Free Member

I have both the M8 and now the 10.

The 10 is much the same as the M8 in the respect it has HTC version of Android, but it is by far the better phone.

Clearer and more vivid screen, good battery life, superb charging time (note the new USB charging port) and much faster OS.

The one thing I’d read was the anodising can scratch easily on the aluminium case, so I bought a spigen case for it from day one.

acidchunks

I’m in exactly the same boat as you Polo. Loved my m8 but it’s seen better days.

The 10 was out of stock at 3 but just checked and they’ve got them back in. Might have to give them a call tomorrow.

😀

raincloud
    Free Member

M8 ?

Im still on my M7, over four years now!

The battery is terrible, it freezes all the time and when I type anything it pauses for around 5 to upto 15 secs before the text appears on screen.

I realise this is of no help but thought id just have a rant. 😆

Cheers

PS – Im probably going to get an HTC 10

Del

motorola g5

Cougar

I’m still on my M7 too. Probably three years old. Had a phone call from O2 when my contract ran out:

“So, would you want to stick with Android or are you interested in an iPhone?”

I’m quite happy with the handset I’ve got, thanks.

“Er, oh. So, we’ve got these talk and data plans and…”

I’m quite happy with the plan I’m on, thanks.

“Errr… Right, bye then!”

To their credit, they’ve left me alone since. I’ve got a perfectly serviceable phone and a £12/month contract, what’s not to like?

Anyone got an M8 they’d exchange for a bag of chocolate buttons, let me know. The M7 is the best phone I’ve ever owned, it’s the first one that’s properly lived up to the promises smartphones have been making since the days of Windows Mobile 5.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘HTC 10 – Opinions?’ is closed to new replies.