Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • HT550 Northern Loop has anyone got a gpx route of just that bit
  • postierich
    Free Member

Doing a recce and planning on riding the Northern bit but struggling to find a download anyone help.
    Rich

scotroutes

Which bit do you want? I have the whole lot on Basecamp and could snip a bit out for you.

Oykel Bridge and back again?

whitestone
    Free Member

Route finding isn’t too difficult since there aren’t that many tracks and roads in that part of the world!

I can turn our recce from May into a GPX in the morning if you can wait till then.

postierich
    Free Member

Oykel Bridge and back please 🙂

whitestone
    Free Member

Rich, YGM

postierich
    Free Member

Thanks Bob need it in one loop so Colin can you help

whitestone
    Free Member

Easy to stitch together. I was getting ready to head to work so did the quick option. Give me five minutes and I’ll have it done for you.

Should be winging its way to you now.

ianpv
    Free Member

I’m not sure I’d bother recce’ing the ledmore traverse… just enjoy it in all its glory on the real thing 😆

scotroutes

Is this sorted or do I fire up Basecamp?

whitestone
    Free Member

Not sure Colin, I’ve sent him my original three files stitched together. He might be out delivering post to the good people of South Cumbria.

The Ledmore Traverse isn’t *that* bad, it’s more frustrating than anything else. I’d like to try it with either plus tyres or on a fat bike. The bit between Loch na Gainimh and Lochan Fada will be a push whatever but after that the big tyres should help. Phil Clarke rode quite a bit of it this year with plus tyres but he wasn’t that much faster than me pushing 😆

postierich
    Free Member

Aye delivering the Queens mail would like it all on one upload if possible saves faff 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘HT550 Northern Loop has anyone got a gpx route of just that bit’ is closed to new replies.