Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • HT2 bottom bracket bearing replacment
  • blade72003
    Free Member

hi any one know what size bearing will be needed to replace removing the top hats on a HT2 bb like these bearings kits

http://www.enduroforkseals.com/id182.html

many thanks

angryratio
    Free Member

The ht2 ones have a different depth to raceface if i recall correctly.

Best bet if you don’t get an answer here is email Enduro.

bikeneil
    Free Member

It’s says in that link you posted that those bearings fit Shimano HT2 and Raceface X-Type.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    blade72003
    Free Member

would just like to know the bearing number ??? on the side 😆

z1ppy

6805 2RS (or 61805 2RS is the same thing) are the standard sizes used, but as mentioned some shimano BBs had a ‘special’ 6mm version fitted, and these are more difficult to replace (though some ppl suggest they’ve managed it) as the BB shell is too short for the 6805 – 7mm width.

parkesie
    Free Member

This is where i get mine.

marksman

thepurist

6805s are just a replacement for the shimano bearings with a 25mm ID so you’ll still need to run a top hat to fit the 24mm axle. I think the Enduros are made to order for them, so there’s no off the shelf replacement available (other than via Enduro of course).

blade72003
    Free Member

I knew that i could use the 6805 2RS bearings but was looking to see if there was a bearing that i could run with out the top hat’s in place

blade72003
    Free Member

I knew that i could use the 6805 2RS bearings but was looking to see if there was a bearing that i could run with out the top hat’s in place

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘HT2 bottom bracket bearing replacment’ is closed to new replies.