Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • How's the N'Downs Trails?
  • mcboo
    Free Member

Rain forecast, going to be down there Thurs for a spin on my lonesome…..when I’ve been before they’ve always been a lot drier than home trails at Epping, how are they right now?….implied “what tyre” thread…..

glenp
    Free Member

North Downs will be slippy and sticky, but you probably mean sandy Surrey Hills (south of A25) which are for the most part lovely.

mcboo
    Free Member

Yes Leith Hill, Coldharbour way…….that Surrey Hills as opposed to N.Downs? I’m a foreigner, it’s all England to me…..

njee20
    Free Member

They’re still dry and nice, any tyre will be fine. In fact they’re probably better than summer, less loose.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Most of the trails are in good condition. Will be really nice during the week – no city boys in full body armour.

rewski
    Free Member

Quite muddy between woldingham to reigate, some dryer bits higher up where it’s chalky, beautiful at the weekend in the sun.

joolsburger
    Free Member

Thursday is looking good according to the beeb. I’m up there myself then, trails are in great shape at the moment.

BlastDeluxe
    Free Member

Went out last thursday (11th Nov) Leith hill/Coldharbour, very very wet n wild….but what a great time was had. we didn’t see a soul…which was quite rare!!!!Summer Lightning was more winter wonderland & around Leith Hill was quite slippery in places with all the fallen leaves..soaked through but so worth the trip down!!!
    Bigups to…Chris & Andy
    Blast Deluxe 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘How's the N'Downs Trails?’ is closed to new replies.