Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Howies Jeans sizes
  • nickc

Are they true sized or do they have some “vanity” built in?

I’m pretty much either a medium, 32″ everything…Mr Average

theotherjonv

Fairly true sized, I’d say, maybe slightly oversized but nowhere near as much as some others.

voodoo_chile

True to size erring on the larger if anything

theboyneeds
    Free Member

Depends what day of the week it is! I’ve never found any consistency in their sizing. A bit like Endura.

I order about 3 different sizes and send the ones that don’t fit back.

P-Jay
    Free Member

Jeans are okay, but their trousers have a different sizing to thier jeans – none of their trousers even the loose fit ones will fit my legs, thier loose jeans are almost too loose for me.

I don’t think they’re as good as they used to be either, my newer ones are harder and courser than my own ones (when they used to have a map of cardigan bay on the arse) they might soften up with washing but 4 washes in and thier not softening yet.

jimmy

I’d say on the smaller (slimmer) side of things. Ie you need to have a skinny hipster build. My non-hipster bulk gets away with the stretch jeans – albeit more like jeggings

CountZero

I don’t think they’re as good as they used to be either, my newer ones are harder and courser than my own ones (when they used to have a map of cardigan bay on the arse) they might soften up with washing but 4 washes in and thier not softening yet.

With denim that’s generally considered a good thing, it means a heavier weight, better quality denim that will last a lot longer.
    Not bought Howies for years, I buy Uniqlo Japanese selvedge, it’s cheaper and just as good quality denim, the sizes tend towards the small side though.

rossburton
    Free Member

As much as I love Howies I suggest ordering a few different sizes and taking advantage of their (generally) free returns.

chief1409
    Free Member

Hijack – I’m of stocky build and looking for 35″ waist with 30″ leg jeans for people with larger thighs… Can anyone recommend any brand that may suit?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Howies Jeans sizes’ is closed to new replies.