• This topic has 12 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by lowey.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Howies 3/4 bib shorts , any good ?
  • oldfart

Just seen them at a more reasonable ? £39 so worth it or ???

sparkyrhino

Yup very comfy,and just below knee for me, over 2 years old and still going strong.

IdleJon

Not 3/4s but I’ve been using the normal bibs for about 3 or 4 years and they are far more comfortable than any others I’ve had for the same price.

jam-bo

Good for £39. Got a few pairs, sizing is variable across them. Stitching hasn’t lasted so well.

colin9

The most comfortable bibs I have, but the stitching is not especially resilient. Great for £39, not sure I’d pay full price.

perditus
    Free Member

I sent the last pair back as they were nowhere near 3/4s – just slightly longer shorts. Stitching is a bit rubbish as well but my older proper 3/4 were comfy while they lasted which was about 18 months.

superstu
    Free Member

I have 3/4 lengths. I like howies a lot but I was very underwhelmed. Sizing seems off to me but others may have a different opinion.

Frankers
    Free Member

Good reviews online but I’m not that impressed with them.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

All gone now, so hope you got some..

futonrivercrossing
    Free Member

R
    Evenly got some bibshorts from them, comfortable, but the material is piling on them after only a few rides. Now way I’d pay the full price for them though.

austinburner
    Free Member

Got the bib shorts & they are very comfortable, good under baggy short.
    As above, I originally ordered the 3/4 & they only just came past the knee so I sent them back.

P20

I like them. Only one complaint. Only one leg has the Howies logo on it and that side stays in place, the other side rides up a little and looks uneven. Other than that, comfy and a nice fit

lowey

Cant stand them. For some reason I get chaffing in the gentlemen’s area with Howies, but not any other bibs.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Howies 3/4 bib shorts , any good ?’ is closed to new replies.