Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • How **** would this coffee machine be?
  • jam-bo

Is that next week? None in my local earlier.

MarkyG82

Having got a delonghi one for a touch less recently that is plasticy but perfectly usable I’d say go for it. Mine was new and from a real shop before you ask 😉

will
    Free Member

Liking the look of that, thanks!

Rubber_Buccaneer

Unless you really want the milk frother I’d say consider an aeropress instead. It’s not that I think the aeropress will make better coffee just that it does make good coffee, takes up little space and is so easy to use, rinse and have ready to use again. The only downside I have found is the amount of coffee I’m drinking since I bought one over a year ago.

Innes
    Free Member

The Lidl one could be the same workings as a Delonghi one. They look similar. I have used a Delonghi one for a couple of years and it has been really good.

somafunk

With a 3yr warranty it seems a bit of a bargain to be honest, damn site better than my Gaggia baby class as it is in disagreement with myself about the best way to make espresso, i am firmly of the belief that you need to pass nearly boiling water at 13bar of pressure through coffee grounds, my gaggia refuses to comply with my request no matter what i do (new pump,new solenoid) or how i sweet talk it’s cute italian facia, “you want water pumped out the steam wand?, certainly…i can do that no probs”,…………..”you want water pumped through your coffee grounds? – are you mad you british fool?”

Arghhhhhhh………..

Dogsby

I have had one for over a year and keep it in the office. It makes about four double espressos a day and is still going strong. The frother has malfunctioned a bit but I do not use it and could have taken it back under the warrenty but never got around to it and I now live abroad. The coffee is really good and is as good as my Dualit machine at home. It is also a good size and light. I would happily buy another one.

Dogsby

OrmanCheep
    Free Member

Well I bought it tonight, and just used it with Taylor’s espresso. Nice and simple. Quite plasticky, but robust enough, and surprisingly heavy. Has a metal drip tray, and two filters for 7g or 14 g.
    Did everything I expected. Nice smooth coffee with good crema. Milk frother did what it should too.
    Money well spent, I think.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘How **** would this coffee machine be?’ is closed to new replies.