Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • How windy?
  • handybendyhendo
    Free Member

Around Cavedale / Mam Tor today!!!

martinhutch

Real pedalling downhill territory in the Dales today. I’ve never used the MTB granny ring so much on road sections in my life. Utterly knackered.

tomj
    Free Member

It was a bit blustery round Nidderdale today. The road climb to Middlesmoor is always tough but into the wind it was a real challenge. Unfortunately it knackered me up for the rest of the ride. But freewheeling uphill later on was a odd sensation.

The trails were in very good condition though, very little mud

zbonty

Sheltered in the woods round here. Perfect conditions yesterday. Chilling today.

unovolo
    Free Member

Riding round Woodhead on my roady this morning, could have walked faster on one of the climbs ,good ride still.

Pete-B
    Free Member

Phew! Vindicated my decision to give the Peak a miss today.

slowoldman

could have walked faster on one of the climbs

I was overtaken by walkers!

Mugboo

Very. Was in the Peaks this morning, some sections were like swimming through concrete, others were hotter than Spain & stiller than a statue. Lots of riders out though and not too many walkers…

Highlight was spotting Hora 🙂

hora
    Free Member

Did you- where???

When I got out of the car first thing I looked at the high wind and thought ‘maybe it’d be better to give my flu another day to recover’. Glad I didn’t though. In the trees wind was not a problem but ontop of WLT it was MENTAL. Weirdly on Winn Hill it wasn’t.

unovolo
    Free Member

Highlight was spotting Hora

Bit early for him out to be doggin?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘How windy?’ is closed to new replies.