Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • How to stay logged in to this forum
  • cheers_drive

Ad free premier membership is kind of diminished if I have to log in half the time I visit the site.
    Am I missing something or does the remember me tick box simply not work?

Drac

It’s an issue I’ve not had but others do.

Clear you’re cookies and then try.

What are you using to browse with?

Simwit

Same problem here, I’ve always assumed it was something to do with a setting on the iPad that I can’t find to alter. It is damn annoying though.

zippykona

One of our Ipads logs me out. All our other devices are fine.
    Probably some settings need sorting.

onandon
    Free Member

If it’s doing this on an ipad I’d suggest you are probably browning in private.

Open safari and you’ll see private in the bottom left – the screen should turn from black to grey/white.

Black = private for when browsing adult relating special interest material.
    White/ grey for regular day to day browsing 😉

Simwit

😳

onandon
    Free Member

Lol, browsing, not browning 🙂

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Have to log in again about half the time on Windows running Chrome. Just had to log in to post this.

If anyone finds a solution please can they post it here

cheers_drive

Chrome on Windows and Android for me. Due to the small screen and ads only Android bothers me.

scotroutes

I seem to have to log in once a month or so. I guess that’s to do with Cookie expiry

CountZero

scotroutes – Member
    I seem to have to log in once a month or so. I guess that’s to do with Cookie expiry

Same here, I wondered if it was something like that. It’s the same on my pad, my iPhone, and my computer at work, which is some sort of Windows flavour, possibly XP.
    It’s a slight pain, but file under #firstworldproblem

scotroutes

I don’t mind the monthly thing, though it’s a pain waiting for all the added crap to appear before the link to let you log in. I’ve found it’s slightly quicker to click on the “Premier” tab when it appears and log in there.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Just set a bookmark to…

http://singletrackworld.com/wp-login.php?redirect_to=http%3A%2F%2Fsingletrackworld.com%2Fforum

If whatever it is that expires has expired then you go straight to the login page, otherwise you get the forum. Saves having to wait ages for the page to load before you get the login link.

robland
    Free Member

Same here just had to login 3 times in the last 30 minutes. never had this problem before as i am using a windows phone so i think it could be a problem with this website.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Everytime on mu iPhone.
    Once a week or so on my iPad..

bikebouy
    Free Member

I use my Pad normally for logging in, occasionally I get booted out, but if I log in at work then use my iPhone to take a gander I get booted out of the Pad..or iPhone, occasionally the work PC.

Seems all a bit random to me, not that bothered TBH…

njee20
    Free Member

Definitely reckon private browser settings if youre having to log in every time on iDevices.

user-removed
    Free Member

Hmm. Have to log in on my phone at least once a week (Android). Premier member. Gets right on my tits.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘How to stay logged in to this forum’ is closed to new replies.