Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • How to secure a garage without power?
  • Special_ized_Jamie

We have rented a new place which has a garage detected from the property. It has no power and because its rented I can add anything like floor anchors.

Any ideas?

project
    Free Member

Battery powered garage alarm,

cast a big tub of concrete and fill with bricks, with a steel loop into it, and chain bikes to that,not so easily transportable when you go, but no harm done to garage floor

an old car battery connected to an old car spot light for light in the dark,2 crocadile clips and some wire, take the battery in every few weeks to charge it up,

dont advertise the fact you keep your bikes in there, like parking up outsiode for hours with bikes on the roof of the car,

adi66
    Free Member

I’ve got a 1966 beetle in my lock up…. Been using it for years, it’s in a nice area, but recently some kids broke into my and 5 other people’s garages, took everything out of my garage but the actual car ! Police came shut the door and fooled off, kids came back and robber stuff from inside the car…. Grrrrr

Solution=

Fitted a door stop bar that’s bolted into the floor INSIDE the garage and stop the door being opened when the big bar is on the outside… Plus I fitted 2 x dead bolts with decent padlocks to either side of the door.

RustyNissanPrairie

Henry Krank 12bore shotgun blank alarm. You’ll only forget to disarm it once……

http://www.airsoftworld.net/alarm-trip-mine-12g.html

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘How to secure a garage without power?’ is closed to new replies.