Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • how to refresh classifieds adds?
  • Highlandbikes-craig
    Free Member

i have a classifieds add i started yesterday but have no idea how to bring it onto the top page, im completely new to this forum

nuke

You can't bump it. Re-post your ad….but only after 24 hours after it was first posted.

z1ppy

Read the classifieds rules
    http://www.singletrackworld.com/forums/classified-rules/

No more than two ads from the same user on the front page at any one time or they will ALL be deleted.
    No reposting an ad for 24 hours after it was first posted.
    Include a price in your ad. Ads with no prices will be deleted.
    eBay ads are only allowed within the final 12 hours of an auction.
    Adverts that do not follow the rules will be deleted without warning.

and no 'bumping' doesn't work in the classifieds forum

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Highlandbikes-craig
    Free Member

major pain in the ass that you cant bump it, im so used to bmx forum. cheers guys i just didnt wanna re post as the bmx forum guys get major pissed when you do that lol

z1ppy

No, it was a major pain in the ass when everyone kept constantly bumping their own ad's & re-posting the same ad several times on the same page.
    Works a lot better now IMO
    Hardly difficult to copy your post & paste it into a new post – if you've priced it right, it won't need to be posted many times 😈

Highlandbikes-craig
    Free Member

hope fully not its a beauty of a bike and i beleive its well priced. so im hoping for a smooth quick sale.

soobalias
    Free Member

i find it can be worth reposting it at different times of day, so you catch peeps at work surfing and also the evening/weekend crowd

Highlandbikes-craig
    Free Member

yh thats definately a good tip cheers, i shoulda waitied till i was at work tomorrow to catch everyone on there day off or skiving in the office lol

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘how to refresh classifieds adds?’ is closed to new replies.