Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • how to record a FaceTime / Skype style call?
  • Markie
    Free Member

Christmas, the season of Nativity plays, is upon us and Ms Markie Jr is every night intent on recreating her school play for us, broadcast by FaceTime around the world.

I’d like to be able to record it (or have a viewing recipient record it) so that we have some record of its loveliness (and interminable length).

Is there any way to do this? My backup plan is to rest a phone above the iPad and record the video on that, but it seems like it should be more straightforward to just record and broadcast all at once?

Thanks!

eskay

If you have access to a pc you could use Audial’s Moviebox, awesome piece of software.

I bought it for recording streamed films/TV programs from my TV provider so that I can watch them on the go. There are several methods of recording but if all else fails you can put a box around the part of the screen that you want to capture and it will record it and convert to virtually any format. Well worth the £15.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘how to record a FaceTime / Skype style call?’ is closed to new replies.