Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • how to raise money
  • dazzydw
    Free Member

A mate at work is going through chemo, so I want to organise a fund raiser. I’m struggling to think of something more imaginative than cake bakes, walks or ‘dressing up with hilarious consequences’…
    Any inspiring ideas out there?
    It could range from something a few of us could do, up to the whole office joining in (about 100 people).

IanMunro
    Free Member

Sponsored head shave.

yossarian
    Free Member

a good way to make cash is pub collections

go round all the local pubs about a week before and explain nicely that you’d like to come and do a collection the next weekend. Most are pretty cool about it. Then get the 3 fittest girls in the office to go round dressed as tarts, city gents whatever with a collection bucket. You will raise loads.

My wife and her mate raised over a grand for clic sargent in one night dressed as a chicken and a rabbit 🙂

disben

Organise a quiz – £35 a team – 5 per team – get a couple of mates outside the office to sort the questions – raffle and get prizes off local and national companies (hotels, resturants etc) – send begging letters for prizes etc! find a pub / hotel to hold it – normally they will be able to offer for free if you can confirm a certain take behind the bar… 100 people = £500 – £700 depending on attendance!

Im planning one atm in Central London and once its all in motion it should raise around £1500+ !!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘how to raise money’ is closed to new replies.