Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • How to hire courier, London
  • MSP

I was hospitalised in London yesterday, and now I need my bag couriering from the hotel to the hospital (really all I desperately want is my kindle, but there is only a medium sized rucksack of kit so I may as well get it all).

How do I go about getting this done.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Wondering if a member of the STW London Posse could help out!

If not, in the first instance, I’d try tslking to the hotel. They may have a trusted courier.

Hope it wasnt anything too horrid.

sturmeyarcher

Addison Lee have a courier service across London that you can book online and there are many smaller firms, just google it. Second CFH suggestion to call the hotel, they may be inclined to help a guest in need. Also, you can download the Kindle App and it will sync your books to your phone. All the best.

MSP

The hotel have been beyond **** useless. I think they thought they had won my room contents when I was unable to check out, and are now disappointed I still exist.

The prob is just Afib, which seems quite routine from the hospitals point of view, however they are insistent I remain an inpatient. I had the problem for a week without realizing what it was, just thought I had a bit of a chest infection restricting my breathing. When I decided it wasn’t going away and got it checked out my resting hr was measured at over 200

shermer75
    Free Member

Whereabouts is the hotel and hospital?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘How to hire courier, London’ is closed to new replies.