Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • How to get in touch with Wiggle?
  • johndoh
    Free Member

I emailed them on Saturday morning regarding an order I have placed but still not heard back – is there any way of ringing them that actually works? Or a way of contacting them that gets responded to?

wanmankylung
    Free Member

Smoke signals.

chakaping
    Free Member

try live chat online

Frustrating that they can’t be bothered to speak to customers, but they are good on warranty in my experience (two out of two refunded/replaced without fuss).

trail_rat
    Free Member

you have given them half a business day ?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

try this handy Contact Us Page
    http://www.wiggle.co.uk/h/option/CustomerServices

iolo
    Free Member

I’d wait a bit. You emailed them on the weekend and it’s 12:30 on the first working day since your message.
    If you get no joy by tomorrow then try calling.

johndoh
    Free Member

I assumed they worked Saturdays, but I suppose they may not do….

johndoh
    Free Member

Still no reply – used the contact feature via my account / orders page and also Twittered them.

Bl00dy annoying.

trail_rat
    Free Member

so annoying you wont buy mail order again ? or just mildly irritating ?

chakaping
    Free Member

Ahem…

try live chat online

johndoh
    Free Member

Ahem…

try live chat online
    Every time I have gone online the live chat hasn’t been running

The ‘Chat Now!’ button will be displayed below when a customer service representative is available – typically 06:00 to 21:45 GMT.

Yeah right…

johndoh
    Free Member

so annoying you wont buy mail order again ? or just mildly irritating ?

Very annoying because they are my little girls’ 6th birthday presents and I want to know whether or not they will be getting them to me in time….

johndoh
    Free Member

And just seen this

Our team of customer service operatives are standing by to help you, seven days a week. Please complete the form below and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can. We aim to answer all questions within 12-24 hours.

So why the bl00dy hell have I not had a response over 48 hours later?

johndoh
    Free Member

Hah, found a Live Chat via their Facebook page and am now connected….

johndoh
    Free Member

Whoo, came into work this morning to two bikes waiting to be shoehorned into the car. Can’t wait to see their faces next Monday 🙂

scaredypants

all a bit of a storm in a teacup, then ?

johndoh
    Free Member

all a bit of a storm in a teacup, then ?

Well no, not at all. Their email confirmation said to contact them if I hadn’t had a PayPal confirmation within one hour. I hadn’t (and still haven’t).

You should receive an email from PayPal shortly to confirm your payment. If you do not receive an email within one hour please contact noreply@wiggle.co.uk stating your order number and we will investigate further.

The website stated delivery being 4-6 days (just inside the window I needed). The confirmation email said 5-7 days (a day too late for their birthday).

So when I didn’t get a response from the original email (and I had no idea if the PayPal payment had actually gone through) I started to get concerned (just about the order coming through in time, not so much in that it wouldn’t come through at all), and when it took repeated unsuccessful attempts to make contact I got more concerned because I was losing more and more time.

So does that clear things up for you? Was I justified in my actions?

scaredypants

Funnily enough, the website states “Assembly can take 4-6 days” so I’d suggest that you cut it all a bit fine and got lucky – yay for Wiggle !

TBH I’d say late ordering’s been your real problem, though would agree that they should man their chatline as they say they do
    (In their defence, it often pops up when I’m on their site though I’ve never used it – when it says it’s busy I imagine you can leave a message pending. Do you not see it at all ? Do you block pop-ups on your browser ?)

re Paypal, dunno – did you do something like withhold payment until the stuff was delivered ? Did you check your paypal account to see what it said ?

johndoh
    Free Member

Yes I cut it fine, but when they say they will reply ‘usually within 12-24 hours, 7 days a week’ and hadn’t replied over two days later I was concerned.

PayPal – I usually get confirmations from them, on this occasion I didn’t (I assumed due to the set-up at Wiggle’s end). Which was (as Wiggle requested) why I was contacting Wiggle to check on the status. If the email from Wiggle had said ‘contact PayPal to check payment has been made’ I would have done, but it didn’t so I didn’t. I did as the email from Wiggle recommended.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘How to get in touch with Wiggle?’ is closed to new replies.