Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • how to get from cambridge/peterborough to leeds cheap?
  • tails
    Free Member

I'd prefer to use train but it looks like £60!! Any cheap websites to look into. regards

Jamie
    Free Member

Seems a bit pricey. I get from Peterborough to Sheffield for £21 return. When you going?

marsdenman
    Free Member

Depends onhow far out you are booking your seats and times but – Trainline is your friend
    Did a random search for Peterborough – Leeds for late next week – off peak one way was coming up at £9.95……

speaker2animals

Cycle?

tails
    Free Member

going 6th of march returning on sunday. 4 people actually, if I go by train I'll use Huntingdon station. I'll have a look on trainline tonight. thanks

Jamie
    Free Member

Always double check on any one of the usual rail operators before committing to Trainline. As you will not pay a booking free or postage if you get the tickets delivered via 1st class. Also I actually saved money using East Midlands direct over Trainline, who wanted an extra £1 a ticket, plus the extras.

TijuanaTaxi
    Free Member

going 6th of march returning on sunday

Its a train not a tardis 😀

Ti29er
    Free Member

Hitch.

Jamie
    Free Member

Tijuana Taxi:

going 6th of march returning on sunday
    Its a train not a tardis

Ahem.

zaskar
    Free Member

Straight up the A1? 2 and half hrs of driving?

wombat

Hitch, as there's 4 of you make ait a race, start in different places and see who gets there first. I used to do this with a couple of mates back in the 80s, was a good laugh

br
    Free Member

for 4 of you surely driving will be cheaper?

tails
    Free Member

Hitch, as there's 4 of you make ait a race, start in different places and see who gets there first. I used to do this with a couple of mates back in the 80s, was a good laugh

Probably get bum raped, in "todays" britain.

I don't drive and trying to get one of the others to ain't as easy as you'd have thought.

Its a train not a tardis

😆

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘how to get from cambridge/peterborough to leeds cheap?’ is closed to new replies.