Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • How to get a decent cheap 29er full suss
  • scotabroad

Have been away from MTB for a few years, never stopped riding just didnt bother looking for the latest thing or on the forums. However recently rode a full suss 29er and really quite liked it compared to the 26″ bikes I have been riding. Not overly flush at the moment so any thought on source of how to get to a decent bike (secondhand) without a fistful of cash. I am not at all bothered about the latest 1x gazzilion gear set up, carbon, latest techno fad. Just a decent riding cross country bike that will handle a bit of rough stuff. ps I am a heavyweight at 18st so no spindly stuff cheers 🙂

chestrockwell

Sounds like you want some thing like a On One Codeine mate. They have a decent enough reputation and were cheap in the first place. If you have slightly deeper pockets the Orange Gyro seems to not hold it’s value like other Oranges do.

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Classifieds on here would be a start. Better than eBay.

chakaping
    Free Member

just scroll past the hardtails…
    https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/list/?region=5&category=2&price=..1000&wheelsize=10

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Salsa Spearfish or horsethief? They were popular for a very short time before Salsa fell out with the importer, now seem rarer than rocking horse poo but do crop up cheap occasionaly.

jayx2a
    Free Member

On One Codeine has like 27% off if they have your size!

JackHammer

Nick one

scotabroad

Cheers will have a look around

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘How to get a decent cheap 29er full suss’ is closed to new replies.