Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • how to adjust meta 4x head angle
  • greasemonkey29
    Free Member

Anyone know how to adjust the head angle on a 2011 meta 4x? I guess its just a case of looseningbthe the pinch bolts and rotating the sleeve but there doesn,t appear to be any markings to indicate which way to turn it to slacken\sreroen etc or even where the “standard ” position is.

Thanks for any advice

Rorschach
    Free Member

There were different head tube inserts.A 0degree one and a -/+0.5degree and a -/+1degree.I suspect you have the 0 (in which case turning it won’t make any difference).
    What colour is it?

greasemonkey29
    Free Member

Ah right I didn’t know that, makes a lot more sense now, the one the frame came with is silver

Any idea where I could get the -1 deg insert? Commencal direct I guess

Cheers mate

cumberlandsausage
    Free Member

yup, you will need the black insert. I’m not sure if there are any of those anglesets that would work on them are there?

Rickos
    Free Member
    wysiwyg
    Free Member

Ive got about 5, you can have one for postage.

gravity-slave
    Free Member

Works headsets also fit if required.
    I’ve just put a Works 1 degree headset in my black insert on a Supreme DH (2008) and also offset bushings for a very modern 63.5 degrees, ready for Alps DH action!

greasemonkey29
    Free Member

cheers fellas, will fit one of the +/- 1deg inserts and see how we go

wysiwig, i’ll gladly shout you a pint and pay postage if you have one 🙂 i’l pm you

cheers

greasemonkey29
    Free Member

ok so i cant lol, drop me an email to customrides@btinternet.com and i’l get something sorted, cheers again

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘how to adjust meta 4x head angle’ is closed to new replies.