Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • how the **** did that happen?
  • iDave
    Free Member

watching the ski cross sprawled on my sofa, i realised i have become a FAT git. i have a big belly. i 'think' it has been 3 months of slovenly living and too much starchy carbs, wine, and not enough exercise. damn. as a committed fattish, i may have to cull myself. can there be anything worse than being a fatty? 6 weeks of pain and denial ahead. gutted. literally…

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Nope nothing at all, you are officially the lowest of the low. All you've got left to look forward to is causing discomfort to fellow passengers on long haul flights.You make me sick! Maybe you should try it…. being sick…

stumpy01

me too…..it kinda crept up on me over Christmas & now it doesn't want to go away!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

andrewh
    Free Member

Are you pregnant? If not it may indeed be

too much starchy carbs, wine, and not enough exercise.

, sorry.

MoreCashThanDash

Same thing here – a stinking cold, not enough exercise, too much "starving the fever, feeding the cold" and someone has strapped half a beach ball to my waistline.

Luckily they have lined it up neatly with the half a beach ball that was there before.

tazzymtb

maybe should cunningly disguise yourself as kerry katona and shop at iceland then no one will realise that you were once a svelte mountain biker, therefore saving you from ever having to exercise again.

Don't feel the need to cull yourself, just go for a swim near a Japanese "research" vessel and get harpooned Fatty 😀

HeathenWoods
    Free Member

Same thing here – a stinking cold, not enough exercise, too much "starving the fever, feeding the cold" and someone has strapped half a beach ball to my waistline.

I think it's a bug that's going round 'cos exactly the same thing's happened to me.

bruk

Has happened here too!, nasty bug going round I reckon. Think it might reach pandemic proportions across the developed world.

slimtubing
    Free Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kcYv2L3cx8
    not "proud to be stout" then?

warton
    Free Member

losers.

You're all a drain on our health system. hope you're happy with yourselfs.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘how the **** did that happen?’ is closed to new replies.