Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • How soon is to soon?
  • JonBoy
    Free Member

Trees are expensive this year. 8ft nordman fur will be 65-80 quid! And thats not a garden center. Anybody know where I can get a cheaper one in Sutton Coldfield?

stumpyjon

Gone artificial this year for the first time in years (real trees are massively expensive this year). Got it yesterday but won’t be putting it up until next weekend. Down on the 2nd of Jan as well.

Went to Disney Orlando a few years ago on the 2nd of Jan, they still had the decorations up on the 16th when we flew home 😯

pete68
    Free Member

Wait til January.you can pick em up real cheap or even free!

JonBoy
    Free Member

Think I could plant one in the garden to be cut at christmas?

DrRSwank
    Free Member

don’t have a tree or send cards, over hyped pagan and commercial rubbish!

<shakeshead

I think you’ll (yule) find CHRISTmas isn’t Pagan…….

However, it is commercial rubbish.

Tree up Christmas Eve and down Boxing day. I have a fake tree I was given by a friend and I adorn it with less than a tenners worth of Tesco tat brought cheaply post Christmas a few years back.

However, I do approve that the local chavs have JUST a tree up instead of turning their nasty little dwellings into santas grotto by sticking luminous deers, santas, trains, trees etc all over their gardens.

Christmas is rubbish!

You’re forced to take time off work, it’s cold, the days are short and the bleeedin’ shops are shut so you can’t even do DIY and the like.

Bah bleedin’ hum bug to you all.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘How soon is to soon?’ is closed to new replies.