Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • how sad am I ? (fat man in a lift content )
  • grynch
    Free Member

here it is a lovely friday afternoon and I have a knock on my office door.. we have visiting dignitaries here so we all have to shuffle downstairs for a photo shoot.

a few people ( ok ok alot of people ) get on the lift before me and I say I 'll wait for the next one … but the charming petite flowers of Japanese womanhood in my team shuffle in and say there is still room.

but

as soon as I step on the bloody alarms start going and the floor indicator changes to a bloody tilt arrow just like in the old pin ball machines and a flashing KG.

all I can do is step off and say red faced.. yes I will get the next one.

now I know I'm not the slim jim I used to be but man.. I don't need elevators yelling at me about it.

grynch
    Free Member

another round of STW fat club anyone?

*sad chuckle*

Jamie
    Free Member

Just pay for the surgery.

grynch
    Free Member

really.. I'm not THAT fat… really.. *whimper*

really.

JEngledow
    Free Member

If your too fat for the lift maybe you should take the stairs!

Dobbo

You're not fat it's all muscle….

God knows what going in that pouch!

Bunnyhop

Teeny bit embarrassing.
    I would rather walk up 30 flights of stairs, then take a lift. Scary things.

leggyblonde
    Free Member

If you regularly walk up 30 flights of stairs, no weight alarms would be going off 😀

coffeeking
    Free Member

Its not your fault all those fat little women got it so close to the overloaded state that your meagre self pushed it over!

stonemonkey
    Free Member

Is that picture real, what a waste of bloody time , looks fu*&ing weird i tell you look at his knees for gods sake. Freak!

Bunnyhop

Yes- I couldn't quite work out those knees.

PikeBN14
    Free Member

Errr, it's not real!!!!!!!!!!!

grynch
    Free Member

coffeeking.. cheers mate, and I'll be spending a week down Cornwall from this Thursday so all those extra pints and pasties should help me push my weight up a bit.

epicyclo

It's Lance Armstrong, isn't it?

samuri
    Free Member

we had a bloke who would always set off the 'there's two people in here ' weight alarm in the data centre air lock, he had to get security to come and open the loading bay door every time he needed to go to the data centre. He always said it was because of the equipment he was carrying and nothing to do with the visits he would make to KFC and macdonalds in both directions.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘how sad am I ? (fat man in a lift content )’ is closed to new replies.