Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • How rubbish was Benidorm?
  • pop-larkin
    Free Member

Have enjoyed previous episodes but as many Xmas specials this was absolutely tosh! Won’t bother with new series without Jonny Vegas me thinks.

M6TTF
    Free Member

Yup, agreed – it was pretty pap. Royle familys been the only decent Xmas special so far

ton

alan carr doing stand up last night was funny as heck. 8)

pop-larkin
    Free Member

Ton- agree- started watching last night ‘just for 5 minutes’ and even though was cream crackered made me stay up to watch til the end!

_tom_
    Free Member

Benidorm was truly awful – absolutely no redeeming features at all!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

ton, I wouldn’t have thought Alan Carr was your thing. What with you being so manly.

ton

dd, like i said before………..you are one shit judge of character.
    8)

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I’m prepared to be corrected about you then ton. You’re full of festive surprises.

Btw, when did you say that before? Because I know that despite how low you’re prepared to go sometimes, you’re no liar.

…………………………..

8)

ton

dd, wtf is your problem with me.
    as far as i can remember, i have never ragged or given you any grief on here.
    but on most threads i post on you pop up and start giving me shit.
    why?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Touchy ton. You’re imagining things mate. Stressful Christmas?

Why the victim complex?

iDave
    Free Member

How’s Molly DD?

ton

dd, just curious.
    never touchy…….like i said you are a very bad character judge.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Molly’s been great thanks iDave. 🙂

Spent the weekend in London. She had her first walk in the park on Christmas Day. Noone told us it was “huge dog day”. 😯 She was cool until a mahoosive mastiff came bounding towards her and at the last second, she yelped and hid behind me. He was a big softie though and she had a sniff. My heart was in my mouth. He could have swallowed her in one gulp.

How about Spud? What’s he been up to?

iDave
    Free Member

Cool, she’s a terrier, she’ll soon learn that her attitude is big as a mastiff.

Spud is grand, he’s been loving big night walks in the snow through woods and fields. Slowly becoming less of a wee shite, still wants to run off and play with every bloody dog in sight, but marginally better at coming back to me eventually. He’s also quite handy with the ladies….

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Ah yes…the ladies.

You should try having a puppy… 😉

mrs deadly: “oh yeah, you love all the attention don’t you?!”
    Me: “what attention??”” 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘How rubbish was Benidorm?’ is closed to new replies.