Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • How old do you think I am?
  • yoshimi

Miketually – its Tiffany!

DezB
    Free Member

It’s been said above DezB – 33.

I was spot on using the music! Superb.
    Bowwowwow were my fave band btw. Semi-naked pics pf Anabella all over my bedroom walls. (wife says I should take them down now)

miketually
    Free Member

lol

More clues:

It’s my tenth wedding anniversary this year. Two kids, aged 5 and 3. Beard. Two fillings. Short sighted.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Two fillings and Short sighted. mmm 31 I reckon.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Here you go, Dez:

zaskar
    Free Member

😳

RudeBoy
    Free Member

What? S’not some ‘inappropriate’ image, is it? It’s meant to be a pic of Bow Wow Wow singer Annabella Lwin. Possibly a little suggestive, but nowt that breaks forum rules.

Tell me it hazzunt hotlinked to nastiness again, please?

Soup
    Free Member

I remember meeting Floella Benjamin at the Queen’s silver jubilee street party.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

(Is in awe of Soup, and extremely jealous)

miketually
    Free Member

Two fillings and Short sighted. mmm 31 I reckon.

Spot on. Though your reasoning might not be right, since I’ve had two fillings for the last 13 years.

DezB
    Free Member

Nothing nasty there Rudeboy. Nothing nasty at all.
    (dreams of being 19(ish) again)

Soup
    Free Member

Not only that Rudeboy, but also served the girl from the Adventure Game in the bike shop once. Meet all the celebs me!

sc-xc

Soup – Member

I remember meeting Floella Benjamin at the Queen’s silver jubilee street party.

What do you call a Playschool presenter with a flexible fanny?

Floella Bendyminge

SirJonLordofBike
    Free Member

37?

molgrips
    Free Member

RudeBoy, being thought of as younger than you are is a complement when people see you in real life, but an insult when people have been reading your forum postings 🙂

samuri
    Free Member

I don’t get the fillings comments. Is there some new process going on at dentists that i’m not privy to?

I’ve got quite a few fillings. But you’ll not be able to guess my age from that because I got most of them when I was a child.

Smee
    Free Member

JojoA1 – no Annan, loads of hills and hell of a windy.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

RudeBoy, being thought of as younger than you are is a complement when people see you in real life, but an insult when people have been reading your forum postings

Actually, if they guessed me as being 12, on that basis, I’d say it was quite fair..

I may be staring at the big 4-0, but it ain’t slowed me up that much. Scored at least 3 goals last night (hotly disputed 4th, as the opposition cried handball. If there was the briefest touch, then it was certainly ball to hand. Not HB, in the rules), and set up 2 others, to help my team to a 7-4 victory.

I can’t turn quite as quickly as I could in my teens, and me knees feel it a lot more these days, but I still enjoy it just as much, maybe more, as I’m probbly more relaxed about it.

Same with riding; I was a lot more competitive when I was younger, and would chase down every other cyclist on the road. Now, I watch others go past me, busting a gut to be in front, only to catch up with them at every set of lights. Off road, I know my own limits, and know how to push myself just enough, to still enjoy it. Actually probbly prefer the social aspect more than anything else.

Funny; every age I’ve been, has been the best age to be.

Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘How old do you think I am?’ is closed to new replies.